- Please bring your own chair and water
- Masks are required for entrance into the worship area and for singing
- Hats are welcome for protection
- Special parking is available for those who need assistance. Please use entrance by the Chapel and a staff member will assist you
- Please stay 6 feet away from your neighbors when choosing where you will sit
- Worship Bulletins will not be handed out, but a QR code sign is available to scan with your smartphone camera as you enter. The code will take you directly to the Worship Bulletin, Hymn & Praise Song Lyrics, and Announcements for the day. If you prefer, you may download these pieces before you come via this link.
- Children's Church is not available at this time, but children are encouraged to attend with their parents!
If you need special assistance, please contact the church office by the Thursday prior to the service at Noon.
In the case of inclement weather, call the church office for information 254-947-5482, check for E-Blast, or visit our website www.saladoumc.org.
COVID-19 safety protocols will be implemented for these services with special emphasis on social distancing and wearing masks. Signage will be posted as a reminder, but greeters will re-enforce the safety rules. Attendees will be encouraged to spread out in the shade, and to avoid physical contact, such as mingling about, hugging, shaking hands, etc. A sanitation station will be set up at each service to provide hand sanitizer and masks for those who need them. Restrooms, if necessary, will be available in the Youth Activities Church (YAC).